Last Updated Date: July 1, 2023
Under the Colorado Privacy Act of 2021 (CPA), Colorado residents who provide personally identifiable information (PII) to Feld Entertainment are afforded certain rights. Those rights include the following:
- Right to access. You have the right to confirm whether or not Feld Entertainment or one of its affiliates is processing your personal data and to access that data.
- Right to correct. You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data held by Feld Entertainment.
- Right to delete. You have the right to delete personal data provided by you or that the company has obtained about you from other sources. By requesting your information be deleted, you will no longer receive information about upcoming Feld Entertainment productions, advance ticket availability or any other marketing communications. In addition, all Feld Entertainment marketing communications sent via email offer an Unsubscribe option in accordance with Federal anti-spam requirements. You can also change your preferences by clicking on the link in any email or by emailing the Privacy Officer at [email protected].
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to Feld Entertainment in a portable and, to the extent feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit your data to another controller.
- Right to opt out. You may opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of targeted advertising. Please note, Feld Entertainment does not sell personal data, as defined under the CPA.
All Colorado residents PII is processed in accordance with the Notice of Data Collection when you provided your data. Any PII provided may be shared with third parties, including analytics companies, advertisers and payment processors. Feld Entertainment and its affiliates processes your data based on your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time using one of the options listed below. Feld Entertainment does not collect or process sensitive categories of information and does not engage in customer profiling, as defined by CPA, and honors universal opt out mechanisms (GPC).
Colorado residents can exercise their rights under the CPA by:
- Sending an email to [email protected] which outlines which rights under CPA you wish to exercise.
- Telephoning (833)-936-1698 and leaving a detailed message describing your data access request and contact information. Requests will be processed within the time allowed by CPA. If you prefer to be updated on your request via return telephone call, please include your preferred phone number and times for such a call in your message.
- Sending your CPA rights request by mail to:
Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
8607 Westwood Center Dr., Suite 500
Vienna, VA 22182
Please note that any means of communication may, depending on your request, require the company to seek additional information from you to validate your request, verify your identity, or appeal any subject access rights decisions. The requested additional information will not be used for any other purpose.