Updated: August 1, 2023
Hong Kong Privacy Notice
This is the privacy notice of FELD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. (FEI; we; us/our) (Privacy Notice). This Privacy Notice provides information about the personal data that we collect, process, retain and disclose from users in the Philippines of our websites (the Websites) and other services, such as the sale of tickets for our shows, email marketing communications, and any online promotions (e.g., contests and the like) (collectively: the Services). We process your data so that you can use these Services.
Your privacy is important to us. FEI will handle your data carefully and ensure that any processing of your data complies with the applicable laws and regulations including the Data Privacy Privacy Ordinance (PDPO) and its implementing Rules and Regulations issued by the Privacy Commissioner.
We recommend that you read through this Privacy Notice carefully and completely.
- Structure of Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice describes which of your personal data FEI processes for each Service to deliver this specific Service and what this means exactly. The Privacy Notice provides information about how FEI collects, processes, retains, and discloses your personal data and what your rights are as a citizen of the Philippines or permanent resident.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice because of, for example, statutory or technological changes. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Websites. You can always consult our Websites for the most recent version of this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice was updated most recently on August 1, 2023.
- What is your personal data?
“Personal data” are data that identify you as a person or enable us to identify you as a person (such as your name, home address, telephone number or other information you provide us as a part of our services, websites or promotions, such as an email address). Please note, Feld Entertainment does not solicit, nor does it accept Sensitive Categories of information as defined by the PDPO.
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
FELD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and security of your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice and/or the way in which we process your personal data, please contact us through [email protected] or via our representative in the United States, by post at the following address:
Feld Entertainment, Inc.
8607 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
Attn: Privacy Officer
You can also contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected]. We will work to promptly reply to all questions, access, deletion or correction requests within the time permitted under applicable laws or regulations but in any event within thirty (30) days.
- Links to third-party websites
The Websites may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or managed by FEI. We only make these links available to help you, and the mention of a link on the Websites does not imply that FEI endorses the content of the linked website. If you disclose personal data through such a third‑party website, your transaction will go through the third-party website (and not the Websites). The personal data you disclose will be collected by that third party and will be subject to its privacy notice. We are not responsible for the way in which third parties process your personal data. We strongly recommend that you read those websites’ privacy notices prior to disclosing any personal data.
- Use of our Websites by children
FEI’s Websites are not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18). Thus, we ask that children not disclose personal data to us. If you – as the parent or legal representative – learn, however, that your child has disclosed personal data to FEI without your consent (for example, by indicating a wrong age), please contact us through [email protected].
If FEI determines that it has stored personal data from a child younger than 18 without consent by the child’s legal representative, FEI will delete this information immediately.
Our Terms and Conditions of Use includes additional information about the use of this Website by minors.
- Your rights and how to exercise your rights
You have the following rights, which you can exercise at any time:
- You can ask us to allow you to access your personal data.
- You can ask use to which third parties we share your data.
- You can ask us to correct your personal data. We will grant this request if the personal data we process from you is inaccurate or incomplete, bearing in mind the purposes of the data processing.
- You can withdraw your consent to have your data moved to the United States. Please note, at this time, this will result in your data being deleted and you will no longer receive communications from Feld.
- You can withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for “direct marketing” purposes. If you exercise this right, we will comply with it and no longer process your personal data for “direct marketing” purposes. All marketing communications via email include an option to Unsubscribe from future communications or you can email the Privacy Officer. All processing objection requests will be processed within thirty (30) days.
- We process your data pursuant to and on the basis of your consent and you may withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data based on consent before your withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise one or more of the above rights, you can send a request to [email protected]. We will respond to your request without undue delay, but in any event within thirty (30) days.
- The transfer of your personal data
Data collected from citizens or permanent residents of Hong Kong may be transferred to the United States. You may still exercise all your rights under the Data Privacy Act and your data will be stored using the same security commitments the company has in place for all customer data regardless of country of origin. FEI will not further transfer, sell or share your data outside the United States.
We may share your personal data as follows:
- We share your data within the FEI Group, including companies that have licensed content to any FEI companies for FEI productions. Insofar as we share your personal data within the FEI Group, we take steps to ensure that your personal data is subject to the same level of security within all the FEI Group’s companies.
- We share your data with certain third parties or government agencies, insofar as FEI is required to do this under applicable laws, regulations or government rules, or if this is necessary to prevent, investigate or prosecute criminal offences or to assert or represent our rights or interests.
- Where this is necessary to perform the Services, we will share your data with external service providers on the instructions and under the responsibility of FEI. We share your data with the following categories of third-party processors:
- Ad platforms;
- Marketing and communication services providers; and,
- Promoters of our shows, if those shows are not directly promoted by FEI.
Your personal data will remain under FEI’s control in such cases. These external service providers will always be subject to FEI’s contractual instructions, including certain security obligations.
- From time-to-time, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers or communications directly from the FEI Group and/or from third parties. If you do choose to opt-in, your information provided to FEI for such purposes may be shared with the FEI Group / third parties, as applicable, to allow them to provide you with such offers or communications. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your information for such offers or communications, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer.
If you have complaints about the way FEI is processing your personal data or if you would like to respond or have questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us through [email protected]. Your complaint/response/question will be investigated, and you will receive an answer ultimately within one month after the investigation is completed (but we may extend this period as permitted under Canadian or provincial laws and regulations), along with information about any follow-up actions required in connection with your complaint.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Canadian Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC), or provincial authorities, about the way FEI processes your personal data.
(a) How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data if you contact us via one of our Websites.
On our Websites, we collect and/or use personal data through tracking cookies, including Google Analytics cookies. For more information about cookies in general, you can visit this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. For non-essential cookies, you will be asked to provide consent before those are loaded onto your device.
Subscriptions, offers and communications
On some of our Websites, you can register as a Feld Entertainment Preferred Customer, and subscribe to our newsletter. As such a Member/Customer, you can take advantage of such benefits as discounts on tickets for events organized by FEI and special offers, including from our partners, and the latest news about events organized by FEI. To become a Feld Entertainment Preferred Customer, you must furnish some data, including your name, e-mail address, street address and town/city. If you do not provide the data requested in the mandatory fields, you will not be able to register. By registering you expressly consent to receive future communications from FEI, and our partners, but you have the option to Unsubscribe (withdraw consent) at any time.
In addition, from time-to-time, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers or communications directly from the FEI Group and/or from third parties. If you do choose to opt-in, your information provided to FEI for such purposes may be shared with the FEI Group / third parties, as applicable, to allow them to provide you with such offers or communications. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your information for such offers or communications, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by using the “Ask a Question” tab on our Help Page and specifying which choice you are opting out from.
(b) For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We process personal data if you contact us to be able to respond to your message or question.
we collect and/or use personal data through tracking cookies, including Google Analytics cookies.
Subscriptions, offers and communications
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- sending newsletters with information about FEI and our Services;
- keeping Preferred Customers informed about future events organized by FEI;
- providing special offers and benefits to our Preferred Customers;
- providing you with news/updates/valuable information about our shows;
- sharing your information with the FEI Group / third parties, as applicable, to deliver you offers or communications, if you have opted-in.
(II) What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
We require a legal basis to process your personal data. We process your data on the following legal bases:
Personal data you provide to us is processed based on your consent in accordance with the circumstances in which the information is provided and applicable law.
(III) How long do we retain your personal data?
We do not keep your personal data any longer than is legally permissible, and we will delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned purposes in this Policy or at your request. In no event does FEI retain your data for longer than three (3) years if you have not purchased a ticket to an FEI production of provided FEI with additional consent to retain the data you have provided.