January 15, 2020
Your privacy is important to us. We comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations of Singapore in relation to activities relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data in Singapore, including the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (“PDPA”). We make no representation that this Site is governed by the laws of other nations, or that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Individuals who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
- Information We Collect
FEI gathers two basic types of information through the Site: “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”) and “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”). Non-PII refers to any information which does not specifically identify you and includes aggregated information, demographic information, and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. PII refers to information that identifies or can identify you as an individual (such as residential address, telephone number, or billing information).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – When you visit and interact with the Site, FEI and third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalogue of the Site pages you visit). Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify you personally. Non-PII may be collected through the Site from different sources and/or provided voluntarily by you (as explained below).
- Online activities: By using this Site, you also consent to our collection, use and disclosure of information (which may include Non-PII and PII) via the following activities:
- IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs – This Site’s web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and may not on its own contain any PII. We may use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags – We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags do not on their own contain any PII and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
- Information You Voluntarily Provide – We may also collect certain information (e.g., your geographic location, your genre preferences etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any PII and does not personally identify you or any other individual, such information is considered to be Non-PII. Additionally, we may aggregate and anonymize PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using such information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information on its own is considered anonymized and Non-PII for purposes of this Policy.
- How Information We Collect Is Disclosed
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any reasonable business purpose in connection with the services which the FEI family provides. For example, we may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site. We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Site. We may use non-PII information about you and other Site visitors on an aggregate basis for reasonable business purposes in connection with the services which the FEI family provides. In addition, we may share such Non-PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any reasonable business purpose in connection with the services which the FEI family provides. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the FEI family on an aggregated, anonymized or other basis that does not disclose any of your PII. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as embedding email addresses in cookies). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII as long as it is so combined. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Site: We may use PII you give us to better tailor your website experience to your interests, and to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. Your PII may also be shared among FEI companies in order to enhance your experience on other FEI websites and/or in connection with the services and/operations of the FEI family. To the extent we do so, we make sure that your PII receives the same level of protection that is required under the PDPA throughout all FEI websites. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection use, storage, or disclosure of PII outside of Singapore.
- Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may use your PII to send you information about FEI and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our affiliates, vendors or advertisers. If at any time you change your mind and prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications from us, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Fulfillment of Requests: FEI may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase).
- Facilitation of Transactions: Please note that, at times, forms on the Site may be pre-populated with your PII in order to facilitate a transaction between you and FEI.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes in connection with the services which we provide, such as targeted advertising, data analysis, audits and other internal corporate governance purposes.
- Shopping/Commercial Services: This Site may offer merchandise and/or ticket purchase services, which may be offered by us or by one of our e-commerce vendors. To the extent the merchandise and/or ticket purchase services are offered by one of our e-commerce vendors, such e-commerce vendors will be collecting and using the PII you provide. For more information regarding your transactions with our e-commerce vendors, please refer to section 4(b) under “Collection of Information by Third Parties” below. To the extent FEI is the entity offering the purchasing services, when you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number (for example, your PayPal account number), billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you. We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
- Email This to a Friend: The Site may allow you to forward certain items posted on Site or links to Site features by email or Instant Messenger to other parties who you believe may be interested. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with such other party’s email address or Instant Messenger screen name so that we can facilitate your sending of such message to such other party. To do so, you confirm and undertake that you have obtained the relevant consent of such other party for the disclosure of such contact information to us. Please note that any PII you provide in connection with sending such other party the message, such as your name and your email address or Instant Messenger screen name, will, of course, be disclosed to such other party. While, due to technical restrictions, the recipient’s email address or Instant Messenger screen names may be retained in our log files, we do not knowingly share it with third parties and we do not use this PII for any purpose except to send this message (unless the recipient has already consented to such use of his/her PII).
- How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
- Affiliate Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may share your PII among other FEI companies (“FEI Affiliates”) in connection with the services and/or operations of the FEI family, and also so that FEI Affiliates may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- Third Party Communications: If you choose to opt-in, we may also share your PII with third parties (including but not limited to the Disney group of companies) to allow such third parties to send promotional communications to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
- FEI Service Providers: We work with third parties who provide services to us including but not limited to data analytics, order fulfilment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our services, we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how we do so and/or in compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations in Singapore.
- Assignment: We reserve the right to transfer any and all information (including PII) that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of FEI’s business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Overseas transfer of PII: As your PII will be stored in our database overseas, we will transfer your PII in accordance with requirements prescribed by the PDPA and we will ensure that the recipients of the PII is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide the PII a standard of protection that is comparable to the protection under the PDPA. Such legally enforceable obligations include obligations imposed on the recipients under: (i) any applicable law; (ii) any contract; (iii) any binding corporate rules; and (iv) any legally binding instrument.
- Collection of Information By Third Parties
- Third Party Advertising – The ads appearing on this Site are delivered to you by third-party advertisers. Non-PII about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Information We Collect
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- Opt-In Policy
- FEI Communications – When you furnish your PII to us, we may, from time-to-time and in our discretion, ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Site, FEI, FEI Affiliates, vendors or advertisers. If you do choose to opt-in to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. If at any time you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out of such marketing communications by using the link provided in our newsletters or commercial email messages to do so. If you submit a request to opt-out, FEI will implement this change within a reasonable time frame. Please be aware that your requested change will not be effective until FEI implements such change, and such requests will be implemented only in connection with your Site profile, and will not impact any preferences you may have made to any other site controlled, owned or operated by FEI or its affiliates.
- Affiliate and Third-Party Communications – From time-to-time in FEI’s discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from FEI, FEI Affiliates and/or from third parties. If you do choose to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to FEI for such purposes may be shared with FEI Affiliates and such third-parties, to allow FEI Affiliates and/or such third parties to provide you with such offers. If you change your mind and would prefer that we no longer share your PII with FEI Affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by using the “Ask a Question” tab on our Help Page, and specifying which choice you are opting out from, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of the presentation of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Site.
- Allowing FEI to share PII with FEI Affiliates for their marketing purposes and/or Allowing FEI to share PII with third-party companies for their marketing purposes – Please note that if you opt-out as described above, (i) we will not be able to remove your PII from the databases of affiliates or third parties with which we have already shared your PII (i.e., to which we have already provided your PII as of the date that we implement your opt-out request), but we will inform such affiliates or third parties so as to facilitate your decision to opt-out of further marketing communications made directly from them; and (ii) you may still be presented new offers from FEI and/or FEI Affiliates or third parties while you are within the Site, including offers from those third parties which you have opted-out of receiving direct offers; but in connection with each new offer within the Site you will have the right not to accept such offers. In the event you receive an offer from a third party through our Site, but choose not to accept it, your PII will not be shared with such third party.
- Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You – This Site also gives you the opportunity to modify or remove PII that you have provided to us. You may do so by modifying your password-protected registered user information on the Site. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as practicable, however, please understand that such information may remain stored in our backup and archival records for reasonable legal or business purposes (including where reasonably necessary to deliver the products or services for which the PII was provided) and/or to the extent permissible by applicable law.
- Security of Your PII – PII collected by FEI is stored on servers located in the United States of America. FEI employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through this Site, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. While FEI takes all appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, or that your PII stored with us has been subject to unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, please contact us at [email protected]. Please remember that security of the username and password you create when you register with the Site is your responsibility; we recommend that you do not share them with anyone. If you share your username and password, you are providing someone else access to your PII. You will be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify FEI of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
- Contacting FEI Regarding this Site – If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send them by email to our Privacy Officer at [email protected]. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence via postal mail to:
Feld Entertainment, Inc.
8607 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
Attention: Privacy Officer
- Access to Your PII – We appreciate your assistance in keeping your PII up to date and accurate. You are entitled to access, verify, amend and/or correct your PII collected by FEI. You are encouraged to contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected], or to mail us at the above postal address to verify, correct or update your PII. If you have a concern regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your PII by FEI, please contact our Privacy Officer. Your concern will be investigated and you will be notified as soon as possible of the outcome of the investigation and any action taken as a result.
- Retention of Your PII – We will cease to retain any of your PII, or remove the means by which PII can be used to identify specific individuals, as soon as we can reasonably assume that the purpose for which the PII was collected is no longer being served by retention of the data, and retention is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
- Opt-In Policy